Las Vegas Defective Product Lawyer
As consumers, we utilize thousands of products each day that are designed to make our lives easier and safer. Often, however, those products malfunction or are defective. For this reason, state and federal product liability laws hold the manufacturers responsible for injuries caused by dangerous and defective products. Demonstrating that a defective product caused an injury and showing the full extent of a victim’s loss due to such an injury are challenging tasks, so it is imperative to reach out to an experienced products liability lawyer as soon as you can.
At Ralph A. Schwartz, PC, we have had great success in litigation against large businesses that design and manufacture defective products and the insurance carriers that try to help them escape liability for their actions. Ralph Schwartz, a Las Vegas defective products attorney and founder of our firm, has 20 years of experience meeting the legal needs of clients in Nevada. When you retain our services, you work directly with Mr. Schwartz and a legal assistant. We immediately begin an in-depth investigation, utilizing experts to analyze the facts for evidence of poor design or manufacturing defects and demonstrate the full extent of your losses.
Faulty Automotive Parts And Defective Vehicle Design
Defective automobile parts and designs are all too common, and, unfortunately, often lead to severe injuries. When a defect manifests itself at highway speeds, or when safety devices such as seat belts prove to be ineffective, the consequences can lead to the death of a loved one. Many times, defective motor vehicle liability cases involve:
- Seat back failure
- Tire tread separation
- Tire failure due to tire defects
- Brake and steering failure
- Poor crashworthiness
- Spontaneous acceleration
- Autos and trucks with faulty design resulting in car crush and traumatic brain injury (TBI) or back and neck injuries
$1.4 Million: (2004) We filed a product liability lawsuit on behalf of our client, demonstrated the seatbelt and seat back defects caused his leg amputation, and negotiated a settlement before trial.
Other Defective Products
We are prepared to handle not only defective product claims involving auto defects and defective automotive parts, but also any type of claim where a product has caused injury. Some of the most common defective products include:
- Infant furniture, strollers, toys, playground equipment and other defective equipment intended for use by children
- Medical products, including recalled drugs, artificial joints, pacemakers, defibrillators and stents
- Household furniture and appliances, including gas appliances that cause explosions and burn injuries
- Recreational equipment, including bike helmets and boating equipment
Contact Our Henderson Product Liability Attorney
Se habla español.